New Adventures for Growing Fives!
Pierce’s active Fives enjoy a wide range of exciting activities within a nurturing camp setting. Our attentive staff members help Fives enjoy new experiences and friendships as they develop their skills and have a ball! At age five our campers are ready for enhanced aquatic, athletic and adventure experiences. The Fives athletic field is staffed with two full-time sports Specialists who implement our athletic program geared just for Fives. Our Fives also enjoy our gymnastics, bungee trampoline and more! Pierce Fives are alive with the spirit of camp!
- Balanced, age-appropriate curriculum
- Fives camper groups are divided by gender, but have all female staff
- Enhanced aquatic, athletics and adventure activities
- Fives Swim Program in our intermediate-sized pool exclusively for Fives that gently progresses to 5 feet
- Fantastic “Frog” pool-slide
- Fives Sports Program including soccer, wiffleball, t-ball, Junior USTA tennis, Gaga, basketball, track and field activities and more!
- 2 full time sports Specialists exclusively dedicated to Fives on their very own Fives field
- Scaled down ball fields perfectly sized for active young campers
- Fun-filled creative expression through Arts and Crafts, Imagination Station, Music, Rhythm, Dance and Aerobics activities
- Waterworld Sprayground, Bungee trampoline, playgrounds, Treemendous treehouse, zipline and gymnastics – all the trimmings for a summer of FUN on the run!
- Indoor “cabin” areas equipped with separate bathrooms
- Holding Hands Orientation before camp begins to give campers and parents the opportunity to meet their counselors and see their cabin and cubby